Friday, November 17, 2006

New Christmas design for fish lovers!

Unique betta Christmas ornament available only from Compassion Fashion!It's that time of the year again, and to celebrate (and help you celebrate) I've started working on holiday designs.

Here's my latest: You'd Betta Watch Out... Santa Claus is Coming to Town! featuring a cute green betta with a festive message (and Santa hat). As well as the ornament shown, I've created betta Christmas cards, numerous styles of betta T-shirts for all ages, betta magnets, betta buttons, and more. All adult T-shirts are certified sweatshop-free!

If you're looking for more general betta designs, check out my classic Bettas Deserve Better line, educational yet cute all year round. Too many unethical pet product manufacturers promote the use of tiny betta bowls, which inevitably lead to stress, suffering, illness, and death for the betta, and heartbreak for fishkeepers. Raise awareness about the care bettas truly need, and save lives! All profits from this line will go toward my betta-rescuing efforts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Kudos to you! Your Christmas orniment is so cute and I am in love with your Bettas deserve better line. I will have to take a closer look soon.

great work!

Christie
creator of www.nippyfish.net

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home