Friday, March 24, 2006

Easter's coming....

Giggle Bunnies mug from Pauselius Art+Designand since the dentist recently found two more cavities in my darling son's mouth I am reflecting on the need for sugar-free Easter goodies. Naturally, as a CafePress Shopkeeper, my thoughts immediately turned to them.

That pretty mug at the right, which features pastel rainbow bunnies, is from the Giggle Bunnies line created by Darice Pauselius of Pauselius Art+Design. (Yes, I know I've mentioned her shop already, but her stuff is so darn cute!)

Love Chocolat poster.Searching through the CafePress Market Place, I discovered many more gems, like the gorgeous "Love Chocolat" poster by a fellow Canadian artist, Loulou. You'll find many great products with variations of her Easter Bunny design at her store, art-factories.com.


To see all my latest finds, visit my Easter portal at Compassion Fashion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ROSEMARY

YOUR FRIEND

LOULOU (GSTP)

LOVELY SITE YOU HAVE

XO :O))))

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home