Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Save the bees--no honey, please!

Save the bees, no honey please button shows cute bee cartoon on light blue background.I created this design after an unpleasant experience at a restaurant—a server argued with me about whether vegans can eat honey instead of just preparing my hemp shake with no honey. The Save the Bees line includes t-shirts, buttons, magnets, bumper stickers, and more.

For more information, please see


My son Nicky modelling the Big Bee kids baseball jersey with navy sleeves.

My son, shown at the right, convinced me that the "Save the Bees" bee could stand alone. The Big Bee t-shirts, buttons, mug, and other products are suitable for everyone who loves bees, even people who aren't vegan (yet).

1 Comments:

Blogger RGrantham said...

Hi Rosemary,I couldn't find your email addy,
anyway
I read your posts in the affiliate forum and visited your shop.
I was wondering if you would be interested in my pet products.
but more so am curious to know how you were able to have other cafepress owners items for sale in your store?
How do you do that? LOL
You've done a super job and I am new to the affiliate program options.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Rebecca
http://www.cafepress.com/rgpleinair

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home