Thursday, November 17, 2005

Funky black cat mugs, totes, t-shirts, baby clothing, etc!

Black cat playing with orange catnip mouse. Adorable design from Pauselius Art+Design.I've got ideas bubbling away in my head for the shop, but no time to develop them—I promised my son I'd take him to the science centre today. So once again I'm plugging someone else's work.

Darice Pauselius is the talented graphic artist who created the cat design shown; her black cat merchandise also includes a black cat with a green ball of yarn and a black cat with a blue bowl of fish. (While all the designs look great, please don't put fish in a bowl in real life.)

Pauselius Art+Design also has fun black dog, Christmas, polka dot, and baby designs. In fact, I've been meaning to mention this shop in my blog for a while so maybe it's just as well I don't have time to work on my own shop today.

But hopefully soon I'll have time to develop more designs for my shop; I'm planning another geisha, an anti-racism design, and an anti-fishbowl design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home