Saturday, December 17, 2005

Visit Ontario, and Your Dog Could Be Killed

I Love My Pitbull

The pit bull ban in Ontario is a threat to dogs of other breeds, and dogs visiting Ontario. It is illegal for tourists to bring along their pitbulls, and the penalty is death. Even if your dog is not a pit bull, s/he could be mistakenly considered a pit bull by the authorities. See full details from Caveat.

Freedom for Animals believes that irresponsible owners should be blamed for dog attacks, not innocent dogs who happen to be the same breed. Please write to the Minister of Tourism and tell him that the pit bull ban will cost Ontario tourist dollars!

The Honourable Jim Bradley
Minister of Tourism
Hearst Block, 9th Floor
900 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M71 2E1

I will be donating 10% of my profits from my I Love My Pitbull products to organizations working to oppose breed bans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home